Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend Nuno Felt Workshop

What a terrific time my students and I had at the Nuno Felt Workshop in my studio last weekend. I'm always so proud of the wonderful work my students produce, and as you can see they are rightly proud of their efforts too. I have both the basic Nuno Felt Workshop, and the Nuno Felt Scarf workshop for those who have taken the basic class, scheduled for January, February and March. I look forward to each one!







Carole's Spectacular Felt Rope

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I'm coming to you one of these days!!

    When do we get to see photos from your new toy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon, very soon for the pics. And Beverly, you are welcome any time. I must say, we do have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know that Jeanette Cooke chic! She's cool!
    Luv yah, Jeanette. Moving to Phoenix soon. Hope to spend some more time with you in our home town really soon!

    ReplyDelete